In our previous Holiday Card Trends post, we asked you to weigh in on your favorite 2015 card designs. We heard you loud and clear! You totally love the classic black & white cards, and so do we. Here are five more reasons to get on board with this classy winter wonderland-inspired trend that will never go out of style.
1. Black and white holiday cards are striking and magical, like sending a little bit of winter magic in the mail. This trend looks crisp and dramatic when paired with your color photos and timeless and elegant with black and white photos. From folk designs and chalkboard styles to traditional florals and script, black and white holiday cards will steal the spotlight this season. Cards pictured: Forest of Christmas Trees / Chalky Christmas Snowflake / Lovely Holidays
2. Cheers to the holidays with your photo on a Coffee Mug! Our designers have been busy in their workshop creating cute templates that make gifting a cinch. If you have time for a little DIY, use embellishments and add text to your heart’s desire to personalize a mug for everyone on your list!
3. Start a tradition of making an ornament to celebrate each year. The grandparents will love having a collection of ornaments that serves as a family time capsule. Want a bit of snowy white accents? A few snowflake embellishments on our Porcelain Ornament should do the trick.
4. What makes us happier than a child on Christmas morning? Brand-new embellishments! Only, you can’t really unwrap embellishments. However, you CAN unwrap a present that’s adorned with embellishments, like a Photo Book. These new embellishments can be found when you’re making a project in the Embellishments tab under Seasonal > Winter.
5. Create a holiday-ready home with stellar 8×8 Canvas Prints featuring your impressive landscape photos. You can choose a photo-wrapped canvas (your photo will wrap around the sides) or color-wrapped (a solid color will wrap around the sides). Plus! Each canvas comes with a handy hanging kit, making decorating easy. And making more time for gingerbread-house-building and sugar-cookie-eating.
We’re so excited for you to create a cozy winter wonderland! Keep tabs on our special deals and follow us on Instagram for holiday inspiration. Share your creations by tagging @SnapfishUS and #Snapfish.