Our brand-new set of creative tools make gifting for Mother’s Day fun and easy. One of our favorite new products is this watercolor-inspired Ombre Personalized Stationery, available in three colors. Read on to see how you can make coordinating tags (from stickers!) and create a pretty gift set as unique as your mom.
Part 1: Create stationery and stickers on Snapfish
1. Make your personalized stationery. Select desired color, text, and font. New tools in our builder (that’s the platform where you make all your projects) allow you to personalize the project with any text you want. Write her name, “Just a note from,” or a sweet “Best Momma ever,” and add embellishments, too! For this project, we only used embellishments on the tag, but you can also add them to your stationery! Save your stationery project as you go along and add it to your cart.
2. To make your matching gift tag, you’ll take a screenshot of your stationery design on your desktop. Open up a new personalized stationery project (same design you chose for step 1) and delete existing text. Take a screenshot of the section you like best, and save to desktop. Exit project; no need to save.
3. Start a new sticker project – this will be your tag. Upload the screenshot you just took and reposition image on sticker as you see fit. We wanted more green to show in the tag, so we positioned it like the below:
4. Add “made with” text and a heart embellishment. The heart we used here can be found in the builder under Embellishments > Hearts and Stars. Preview your sticker and add to cart.
5. Order stationery and stickers! Place order by April 28 to receive in time for Mother’s Day.
Part 2: Assemble gift
1. Once your order arrives, assembling your gift will just take minutes. Choose a 12×12 piece of scrapbook paper that coordinates with your personalized stationery. Cut a 3” strip and wrap around stationery set, taping in the back to create a band.
2. Adhere one sticker to a scrap piece of scrapbook paper, and cut around to create tag. Punch a tiny hole in corner (we used a 1/16” punch), and thread with bakers twine. Wrap twine around band and tie a knot, centering tag. Cut long ends to a neat length.
Optional: If you want to punch up this project even more, create envelope liners with matching scrapbook paper. Toss a few sweet photos (these 4×4 cuties can be made on our Snapfish app!) into a card, and you have a lovely present sure to make Mom’s day.
Happy Mother’s Day, and happy crafting!
Note: Due to lighting and photography, color appears deeper here than in actual product. Refer to product page for true color.